My intentions for 2016 are:
- Exercise to become healthier and strong
- Give up lactose/ casein and soy and limit caffeine to one cup of tea and one cup of coffee for Lent
- Plan a guest prompt series for May (possibly moving Cultivate to May from now on)
- Purchase a newer-to-us vehicle
- Find a new place to live
- Decide if I want to go back to school, what for, and where
- Finally update my blog and website
- Actively pursuing tutoring and consulting clients again
- Go out with friends about once a month or so
- Restore family traditions that have become muddled over the last three years
I hope to keep up with these intentions during the year, but I’ve always enjoyed yearly intentions better than resolutions. A yearly focus makes me feel like I’m accomplishing my goals, even if it’s a slow progress.
Don’t forget to share your responses by commenting here on the blog or using the hashtag #Cultivate16.