Happy Thanksgiving to all my U.S. readers! Today’s the set day in our country for which we sit down with family and friends over big meals to give thanks for all that we have. My family celebrated on Tuesday because I was scheduled to work today, but that doesn’t mean I’m not still going to observe the tradition of thankfulness on this day celebrating gratitude. Here’s a list of all the things I’m thankful for this year:
- We have our very own place to call our own, with our very own kitchen that we don’t have to share with anyone else.
- I’m still employed and helping my family regain our financial foundation.
- Our van still works and provides us the mobility to get from Point A to all our other points in life.
- My children are more than spoiled by relatives — they have much to be thankful for (and to clean up).
- We’re enjoying four seasons.
- My community loves and supports us.
May your Thanksgiving (or ordinary Thankful Thursday) be a day of appreciation and gratitude!