As part of my acceptance of the Kreativ Blogger award given to me by Nicki, I’d like to award Brenda Della Casa, Giyen Kim, Renee, Jasmine, and Sadie for the Kreativ Blogger award. In accepting the award, you ladies must award 5 deserving bloggers and share 5-7 things that no one knows about you yet. Here are mine:
- I enjoy piano solo music.
- I’ve been known to eat cold Chinese food.
- Shiny objects still have the absolute power to distraction me from just about anything.
- I don’t sing. I just don’t. I hate having to initiate the birthday song at pretty much every single one of my kids’ parties, but no one else ever steps up to the plate. I assume they dislike singing. In those cases, I force it.
- I can actually be a grouch. No really, stop laughing! I know I’m all sunshine and rainbows here, but I can and do have bad days.
- I don’t plan on hacking off my hair once I hit that arbitrary age when all women chop it off in favor of the conservative bob. Hey, it’s not like I plan to have a neon mohawk at age 50!
Now it’s your turn! Here’s hoping you enjoyed these short tidbits about me. I’m pleased to finally accept my Kreativ Blogger Award.